Hi Elmdale Parents -

I came across this comic for kids about coping with the pandemic.  I thought it was worth sharing:  

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/11/17/933920696/comic-a-kids-guide-to-coping-with-the-pandemic-and-a-printable-zine

It might be a good tool to help start a discussion with your kids about how they are doing with all the change and uncertainty. 

As we return to remote learning for now, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about your child.  

We are also planning a Zoom event for parents, together with our school social worker and myself, with information on how to help kids cope with the anxiety and changes due to Covid-19.  Please email me if you are interested.  

Take good care -

Tara Klassen

326-6622/tklassen@hsd.ca  

Comments